POSTED BY Dave on Wednesday, November 04, 2009 under ,
This one is from waaaaaaaaay back; thought I'd share anyway. I did this in I think 2 evenings after I found a site with tons of LEGO instruction manuals. After I built all the pieces I needed, this was stupid fun to do, cause it's basically just playing with LEGO but in 3D at that point. The plans came with instructions for a little satellite dealie that I made too, but it was kinda boring looking, so it got left out of the render. Anyway, there it is, in all it's glory

Share/Save/Bookmark
1 comments so far:
    Garrett Hanna November 22, 2009 at 7:32 PM , said...

    Never said anything about this before. But I think it's pretty sweet.

     

Copyright 3D (Dave's Digital Doodles) | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com