POSTED BY Dave on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 under , ,
As all 3 people that read this site know, I just recently had a daughter. As she is not a fan of sleeping while she ought to, I decided to make the best of my time and play around with new ZBrush (3.5 r3, if you're keeping score). Didn't really do anything groundbreaking, just a head study, since I didn't know how much time I'd have to mess around. Anyways, she's finally gone to sleep, which means this sculpt is officially finished! WOOOOOOOOOO! God, I'm tired.

Share/Save/Bookmark
2 comments so far:
    Garrett Hanna December 1, 2009 at 11:08 AM , said...

    Yes Dave! It's a nice bust. Slightly exaggerated but not too much. Good work.

     
    Unknown December 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM , said...

    Hi Dave, You know that some of the greatest artists do their best work when they can't sleep? :) The bust is very impressive.

     

Copyright 3D (Dave's Digital Doodles) | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com