POSTED BY Dave on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 under , , ,
...Some architectural renderings! I was hoping to bulk out my portfolio a little for the purposes of getting some freelance work on the side, cause who in their right mind hates money?  This in mind, and knowing that there was not really a bustling market for freelance character artists, I decided to add some arch viz work. This is the result. I learned how to light and render properly using mentalRay and the daylighting system thanks to the Jeff Patton Gnomon video series, and a great book, called Realistic Architectural Visualization with 3ds Max and mental ray

In the end, I learned a ton and am that much closer to knowing everything about everything ever. Hooray for me.

Share/Save/Bookmark
2 comments so far:
    Ryan April 7, 2011 at 6:25 PM , said...

    impressed.

     
    Dave April 7, 2011 at 6:57 PM , said...

    Its no musical sleep restoring program, sadly, but I do my best

     

Copyright 3D (Dave's Digital Doodles) | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com