POSTED BY Dave on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 under ,

My newest project, made (for the most part) in ZBrush 4.  I didn't really use a ton of the new features, but what I did have a go at was pretty impressive.  

So I don't remember what kicked it all off, but I really wanted to do a steampunk character all of a sudden.  I still have to give him hair, but I figured hair cards would be a lot easier then trying to do any kind of ZBrush wizardry to try and get it looking good.  I'm texturing / retopologizing at the moment, so I'm hopeful that I'll be finished within the next week or so.

0 comments so far:

Copyright 3D (Dave's Digital Doodles) | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon